Please or Register to create posts and topics.

AntlerXtreme Trail Camera Photo Contest

Page 1 of 4Next

The AntlerXtreme Trail Camera Photo Contest is designed to bring together the AntlerXtreme community and showcase the best trail camera pictures taken by our members. Each week, one lucky entry will be chosen to be featured on our social media platforms. Participants have the chance to gain exposure, share their experiences, and win some amazing prizes!

Contest Guidelines:

1. Entry Period: The contest will run weekly, with entries accepted from Monday 12:00 AM EST until Sunday 11:59 PM EST.
  2. How to Enter: To enter the contest, participants must post their trail camera picture in the designated contest thread on the AntlerXtreme forum. Each participant must include the following information: a. Name or forum username b. Location of the trail camera (state only) c. A brief description of the picture (e.g., wildlife species, unique features, or any interesting story behind the shot) d. Use the hashtag #AXTrailCamContest when posting
  3. Eligibility: Participants must be registered members of the AntlerXtreme forum and at least 18 years of age. Only one entry per person per week is allowed. Pictures must be the original work of the participant and taken with a trail camera.
  4. Selection Process: Each week, a panel of AntlerXtreme staff and moderators will review the entries and select one winner based on the quality and uniqueness of the picture, as well as the accompanying story or description. The winning entry will be featured on AntlerXtreme's social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) and will receive an exclusive AntlerXtreme prize package.
  5. Prize Package: The weekly prize package may include AntlerXtreme merchandise, or exclusive discount vouchers for AntlerXtreme products.
  6. Rights and Permissions: By entering the contest, participants grant AntlerXtreme the right to share, reproduce, and distribute their submitted pictures and descriptions on social media platforms and promotional materials related to the contest. Proper credit will be given to the original photographer.
  7. Rules and Regulations: AntlerXtreme reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not adhere to the contest guidelines, contains offensive content, or violates the forum rules. The decision of the judging panel is final and cannot be contested.
  8. Announcements: The winner will be announced on the AntlerXtreme forum and social media platforms every Tuesday, with the winning entry showcased for the community to enjoy.

Good luck, and let's see those amazing trail camera shots!

Marcel, Alabama

#Axtrailcamcontest

This buck I named Big Tiny because of his small body & big antlers as a 1.5 yo. He grew up on Ax and exploded more each year. This was his 3rd rack.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Jeremy Williams and Drone Dog Deer Recovery have reacted to this post.
Jeremy WilliamsDrone Dog Deer Recovery

Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. Soursop

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Benefits of Honey

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, Benefits of Ginger and Honey

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Puravive Reviews

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, Puravive

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... ProDentim Reviews

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Neuro-Thrive Reviews

A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. FlowForce Max Reviews

Page 1 of 4Next