Please or Register to create posts and topics.

AntlerXtreme Forum Rules: Please Read Before Posting

Page 1 of 2Next

Welcome to the Anteler-X-Treme online forum! Our forum is a place for sharing information and communicating with others in a positive and upbeat atmosphere. To ensure everyone has a positive experience, please follow the rules outlined below:

No whining, crying, sobbing, sniveling, sulking, bickering, slandering, name-calling, complaining, smart comments, or pouting. Violation of this rule can result in an immediate ban without warning.

The forum is moderated to keep discussions flowing and to remove any offensive material. Comments that do not adhere to the moderation rules will be removed or locked. Every comment is valued for its content, and we encourage everyone to have their say.

Please follow the etiquette guide below to play a positive part in the discussions and give your views maximum impact:

Before getting involved in the discussion, read through the information on the site and other participant's comments.

Always respect the views of other participants, even if they don't agree with you.

Keep things civil, and don't let discussions deteriorate into personal insults.

Report any personal attacks or insults to the moderator.

Stay on topic and avoid hijacking threads.

Don't be a troll, bully, harass, or threaten other forum participants.

Respect the moderators and staff.

Use plain English and avoid using acronyms or text talk.

Don't post personal information about another forum participant.

Don't post anything hateful or mean-spirited or intolerant of a person's race, culture, appearance, gender, sexual preference, religion, or age.

Don't be obscene and don't use foul language.

Don't post in a manner that violates any law or promotes the violation of any law or plagiarizes or violates intellectual property rights.

Refrain from private messaging female members looking for dates or other such shenanigans.

Play it safe with joking around until people get to know you. If you question it, don't post it.

When sharing information, follow these suggestions to gain or share knowledge on the Anteler-X-Treme forum:

Do not make your first post asking for knowledge of certain areas. Post an introduction, congratulations comments, or thanks for any helpful info you find.

Show enthusiasm and initiative towards the hunt you're asking questions about and gratitude to those who answer.

When sharing information, let people know the Who, What, When, and How but generally leave out the Where.

Regarding classifieds, follow these rules:

Do not comment on the prices people set for their stuff.

Read the Classified Rules before posting or buying.

How you pay for something, or how the seller requests to be paid, is completely up to the two corresponding parties.

Buy and sell at your own risk and use common sense.

If someone posts something for sale at a higher price than what is normal offered commercially, send a polite private message to the person rather than disputing the price on their thread.

Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. Watch Super Bowl 2024

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. What to Watch on Peacock

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Peacock free trial

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! His Secret Obsession

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks His Secret Obsession Review

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Paramount Plus Free Trial 2024

Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. Paramount Plus Free Trial

I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information. Max free trial

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, Netflix Free Trial

Page 1 of 2Next